6am – 5pm PST  |  9am – 8pm EST


US Entry Waiver

Traveling into the U.S. is not allowed with a criminal record unless you have a U.S. Entry Waiver. Let us help you to get a Waiver.

Did you know?

If you were convicted of a crime in another country and transferred back to Canada under the Transfer of Offenders act, you can apply to have your criminal record suspended. Fill out the form on the right to get started on your record suspension with Pardons & Waivers Canada.