6am – 5pm PST  |  9am – 8pm EST


Through your service, I found out that I was not eligible to go with my son on a school trip to the U.S.A. Thank you so much for being honest with me and saving me the embarrassment of being refused entry to the U.S.A.

Tammy – Saskatoon, SK

I tried to get a pardon/record suspension by myself, and had no luck. Just when I was about to give up, I used your service and I was able to get it! Thanks!!

Rob – Winnipeg, MB

I recently got hired and the employment opportunity consisted of constant travel to the United States. Thanks to Pardons & Waivers Canada, I was able to get a pardon/record suspension and now I travel freely!

John – Peterborough, ON

Did you know?

If you were convicted of a crime in another country and transferred back to Canada under the Transfer of Offenders act, you can apply to have your criminal record suspended. Fill out the form on the right to get started on your record suspension with Pardons & Waivers Canada.