6am – 5pm PST  |  9am – 8pm EST


Record Suspension

Businesses and individuals doing a background check will not see your criminal record if you get it suspended. Contact us today to get a record suspension.

Did you know?

If you were convicted of a crime in another country and transferred back to Canada under the Transfer of Offenders act, you can apply to have your criminal record suspended. Fill out the form on the right to get started on your record suspension with Pardons & Waivers Canada.