6am – 5pm PST  |  9am – 8pm EST


Qualifying For Pardon

By now, you are probably convinced of the fact that you need a record suspension or criminal pardon for your Canadian criminal record. However, the next question you may be asking is just how you can qualify for a criminal pardon or record suspension. These are both things that we here at Pardons & Waivers Canada can help you with, but it’s still a good idea to know just what will be expected.

Record Suspension

A Canadian criminal record suspension means that your criminal record is sealed. Sealed records are removed from the Canadian Police Information Centre which means that the public (i.e. those who do background checks on you) does not know of your criminal record whatsoever.

In order to get a record suspension in Canada, you must go through a specific process which we help you with. This includes contacting the Parole Board of Canada for an application guide and then filling out the subsequent application. Pardons & Waivers Canada takes care of this whole process for you.

Criminal Pardons

A criminal pardon, on the other hand, completely erases your criminal record. Because it is a much more drastic step than that of a record suspension, the process of obtaining a criminal pardon is significantly more difficult. However, with the right experts on your side, you can obtain a Canadian criminal pardon with minimal time and effort on your part.

After obtaining a criminal pardon, no longer will you have to worry about your criminal record getting in the way of employment, housing or many other opportunities–because your criminal record will be erased. You can safely travel to the United States without worrying about being turned away at the border–or even worse, arrested.

Contact us today to get started on your record suspension or criminal pardon.

Did you know?

If you were convicted of a crime in another country and transferred back to Canada under the Transfer of Offenders act, you can apply to have your criminal record suspended. Fill out the form on the right to get started on your record suspension with Pardons & Waivers Canada.