6am – 5pm PST  |  9am – 8pm EST


Criminal Pardon

Erase your criminal record entirely by obtaining a criminal pardon. We can help you to get a pardon quickly.

Did you know?

If you were convicted of a crime in another country and transferred back to Canada under the Transfer of Offenders act, you can apply to have your criminal record suspended. Fill out the form on the right to get started on your record suspension with Pardons & Waivers Canada.